2011 - 2012
- Final Budget Worksheet: Here
-Budget Forum Presentation 2/9/12: Here
The President of the BH-BL TA wrote a letter to fellow educators who live in the BH-BL District asking them to support the budget. Over 800 letters were mailed. The budget passed by a margin of 71%.
2010 - 2012
- Slideshow from 1st Budget Forum (Feb 9, 2011)
- NYSED State Aid Information Page
- Interactive Map: Return on Educational Investment (Center for American Progress) -- To spark a national dialogue about educational productivity, we've attempted to evaluate the return on investment (ROI) of almost every major school district in the country. By productivity, we mean how much learning a district produces for every dollar spent, after controlling for factors such as cost of living and students in poverty. Use the map to see how each district performs.
- New York’s Vanishing Millionaires–and Other Myths (WSJ article -- Feb. 23, 2011)